Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Baked! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to! I Wanna Go Outside by the Dramatics!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild but cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Hopefully the caregiver will show up this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a 7:00am appointment for the "Green Lady".

I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (francobolli! A lot of (francobolli) will be used over the holidays, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...