Tuesday, November 1, 2022

 Buona Sera!



Did your day go well? It has been a busy one for today,but I got through it.

Chris and I watched some good movies on TV today. He is now resting and he is enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him a bit of Avocado later this evening. We are watching the World Series and my team the Phillies are playing very well so far.

As for me I am having a few back spasms in my back this evening, and guess what I am spending time in the (loo) again. I am singing skip, skip, skip to my (loo) again. It is the anti-biotic is tearing my stomach apart. Hey, (TMI), eh? Smile!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good, but I couldn't clean my plate.

I got a call this evening to let me know that the "Green Lady" can be picked up tomorrow. The routine service has been completed. I will have to take her back when the brake clip arrives from California.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Chris's wheelchair tech will be out to work on his chair. Chris's doctor is coming for a visit, and he will receive a flu shot. So, I will be stuck at home until later in the day. So once all that is done I will pick up the "Green Lady".

So, you get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day. I will have a chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, gli antibiotici lacerano l'intestino. Ma a volte devi prenderli. Spero ti rimetta presto.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...