Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: On My Own by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald! (Soulful)!

Buongiorno!  Buona Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, but clear morning he in the Garden District.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that the Chef and Sous Chef are going to be burning and tossing around pots and pans for the next few days.

I will be in the (cucina) pretty much all day today. I will be preparing a (soul) dish for our Thanksgiving dinner. We will have our traditional Thanksgiving on Friday with the family.

If time permits, I will complete my latest rock creation today. I may get the "Green Lady" washed today so she can broaden her faceplate smile.

Well, I had better get to it post haste, eh? Have a good Humper and stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (arrabbiato). I hope that all goes well over the holiday, and nobody gets (arrabbiato), right fidanzata? 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Nel vino c e verita.

Loraine said...

Una citazione saggia sulla rabbia.
Se crolli e combatti ogni giorno, stai pregando il diavolo, dico.
Bob Marley

Jessie said...

Buona citazione fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...