Saturday, November 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Careless Whispers by George Michaels!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I went to see the movie "Till" yesterday and it should be a must see for all. It is a powerful movie, and the content of the movie still exists today. I gave JT a call after the movie to see if he had seen it. I suggested that he does so. I also told him if he comes down to Tucson that I would go see it with him.

My shorty and I enjoyed a wonderful evening with two of my girlfriends. Shoo Shoo and Edwina joined us for dinner at "Pastiche" and the food was very good and the vino rosso kicked in nicely. After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Red Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins. This play was excellent, and the theater was packed. We recommend this one without a doubt.

4 NOV SHOO SHOO AND EDWINA


4 NOV MIA MOGLIE ED IO




4 NOV THE VINO ROSSO HAS KICKED IN. DID YOU NOTICE THAT MIA MOGLIE IS A BLOND?


4 NOV OH YEAH, THE VINO ROSSO IS WORKING



4 NOV STILL WORKING, EH?


This evening my shorty and going to "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza". Can you say margarita? We will at least a couple of times, Ole". After that we will make our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Boston Marriage". We have heard rave reviews about this one and we are looking forward to it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

I got the best compliment from my girlfriends last at dinner. They both said that they enjoy my blog immensely. They both said that they start their day with it. Of course, I started to gush, and it made my playmate smile. The blog is an outlet for me from the day-to-day stresses and believe me have plenty of those. Smile! 

Today's challenge word is (zitto). I maybe (zitto) most of the time, but I always know what is going on around me, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Le persone fiduciose stanno zitte. Coloro che sono insicuri sono rumorosi.

Jessie said...

Amen a quella fidanzata. I miei genitori me l'hanno insegnato in tenera eta.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...