Monday, November 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to! I'll Be Good to You by the Brothers Johnson!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiin Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is cold, and partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be getting a massage today from Rosemarie. He is looking forward to it like always. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. Starting with taking Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment at 9:00am. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I will be working on a new rock today and my shorty will be starting a new one soon.

Yesterday was loaded with plenty of football and we are ready for some "Monday Night Football". How about those "Chiefs and Eagles"? Great games!

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and warm.


WISH WE WERE BACK HERE IN PISA!

Today's challenge word is (canzone). I have a (canzone) in my heart this morning fidanzata. How about you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanazata!

Loraine said...

Se più di noi apprezzassero il cibo, l'allegria e il canto al di sopra dell'oro accumulato, sarebbe un mondo più allegro.
JRR Tolkien

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...