Sunday, November 13, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ELISE AND FRIENDS!

Mood: Content! Barred! Baked!

Music listening to: My First My Last by Barry White!

Buongiorno! Buona Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Morning, Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. I will be making a trip to the "Egg Connection" for some take-away this morning.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. It was well liked on Facebook and within the group "#Tucson Rocks". Have a look!


12 NOV MY LATEST!

Hey, yesterdays "Chef Day" was a success. My Sous Chef and I did a very good job. We prepared "Thick Cut Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Peas, and assorted Peppers. The Pork Chops were marinated overnight. My Sous Chef selected "Rum and Coke" for the libation. We were too stuffed for dessert. Sister Janye shared the meal with us. Have a look! Aren't you drooling? Sure, you are!

12 NOV CHEF PREP


12 NOV SIZZLE, SIZZLE!


12 NOV DONE AND DONE!








12 NOV PLATED!



12 NOV CHEF IS PLEASED!

12 NOV PLATED!



12 NOV SOUS CHEF AT WORK!

Well, we will be watching football today, just like yesterday. How about our "Wildcats", they beat UCLA last night. Go Cats!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is ( Modo di andare "Wildcats") Can I get a "Woohoo" fidanzata? 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

A quali squadre racconterai oggi "Modo di andare!"?

Jessie said...

Let’s go Wildcats!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...