Friday, November 11, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!  Giorno dei Veterani!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Papa Was a Rolling Stone by the Temptations! (Classic R&B)

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! Giorno dei Veterani!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne takes over. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be (super) busy. First off, we will be taking Chris to a doctor's appointment this morning.

My playmate has an early morning doctor's appointment as well which will require her to stay indoors until Monday.  So that means whatever needs to be done away from home I will take care of it.

We enjoyed "Leos" for dinner last night and it was very good like always. We did say margaritas for sure. This time something went wrong because I spent a fair amount of time (skipping to my Loo). So much time that I set up glass of water and a TV in there. TMI, I know. Smile!

Hey tomorrow is Chefs Day. I will be preparing Baked Thick Pork Chops, with mashed potatoes and a veggie. I will ask my Sous Chef what she would like for libation.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris and start to get him ready for his appointment. Stay safe!

We saw the movie "Banshees" at the Loft yesterday and it was different but good.

Buona giornata dei veterani! I salute my comrades in arms. Freedom is not free!

Today's challenge word is (perdigiorno). I am not one of these right Fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non credo che tu sia mai stato un perdigiorno, nella vita militare o civile. Spero che tu abbia una buona giornata dei veterani. Sono orgoglioso di essere tuo amico, Sergente Toles.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille fidanzata. Son orgogliosa di averti come la mia bella, dolce, amorevole fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Veterans Day Jessie,

Jessie said...

Thank you, Country Granny.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...