Monday, November 28, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here today in Tucson.

I got all of my tasks taken care and that always makes me happy.

My shorty got on me today for (ghosting) on a post that I made a couple days ago. It was the post with packing label from "Omaha Steaks". It was an early Christmas gift from mia moglie to me. I guess I was so happy about the gift that I totally ghosted it. Smile.

My playmate prepared "French Toast, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it down. It was delicious. We started a new series on "Netflix" titled "The Green Gloved Gang". It is very good, and it was suggested by my girls Sharon and Deb.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip and I will give him some avocado in a bit. He calls it the (green goop). 

We hope that today went your way. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday". 

I started my Christmas shopping today and I have quite a bit more to do. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...