Thursday, November 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

2 NOV VISITOR



YA MON'!

Mood: Stuffed! Muffined!

Music listening to: Ain't to Proud to Beg by TLC!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. We are supposed to get some of the wet stuff today. WooHoo!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, the "Green Lady" returned back home yesterday, and she has a huge smile on her nameplate. She is still waiting on a part that was ordered from California. It should be here today.

My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie at "Park Mall" called "Call Jane". It should be a good one.

Well, I have to tell you that "Chefs Day" was delicious. My "Sous Chef" and prepared a meal that was very filling. My Sous selected a good Pinot to go along with dinner. We were stuffed and so was Sister Jayne. Have a look!

2 NOV CHEF AT WORK


2 NOV SOUS CHEF AT WORK


2 NOV SOUS CHEF AT WORK


2 NOV AHHHHH!


2 NOV SOUS CHEF AT WORK


MANGIAMO!


MANGIAMO



2 NOV SOUS CHEFS CHOICE! MEIOMI PINOT NOIR!

We played "Wii" games yesterday afternoon and we were really bad.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (fragola). I woke during the night wanting some (fragola) ice cream. What's up with that fidanzata? Do you have any (fragola) ice cream?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno per essere felice è salute, amore, amici, libri e gelato alla fragola.

countrygranny47 said...

WOW, JESSIE
YOU SURE DO HAVE SOME GREAT LOOKING MEALS.
TOO BAD WE DIDN'T LIVE IN ARIZONA, YOU JUST MIGHT HAVE SOME COMPANY ON THESE DAYS,,, ( EVENINGS, I SHOULD SAY )

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
You and Bob are welcome anytime.

Jessie said...

Si,si fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...