Saturday, November 12, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


11 NOV CHRIS AT HIS DOCTOR'S APPT

Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Baked!

Music listening to: Rock Steady by the Whispers!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the weekend off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Hawaiin Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold but mostly clear morning in the valley of the sun.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is "Chefs Day". I will be tossing, turning and burning in the (cucina). I will be preparing Baked Bone-In Thick Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, and sweet peas. Of course, a libation will be selected to go along with the meal. May even have some ice cream for dessert, eh?

I am almost done with my latest rock creation. I will post it as soon as it is finished. Hey, how about the "Wildcats" basketball teams? They are on fire. Today we will be watching football on TV with Chris.

Today's challenge word is (broccolo). Fidanzata, I am sure that we will be (sazio) after tonight's dinner. I am sure that no (broccolo) will be served up, smile!

Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Come ha detto George H. Bush: "Non mi piacciono i broccoli. Non mi piacevano da quando ero bambino e mia madre me lo faceva mangiare. E io sono il Presidente degli Stati Uniti e sono non mangerò più broccoli".
So there!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...