Sunday, November 6, 2022

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!

QUASI ANDATO GHETTO!





Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to: Moving on Up by Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions! (Old School)! 

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

We attended "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza" yesterday. The service was terrible and that is rare for them. It was a very disappointing visit to say the least. Afterwards we headed for the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Boston Marriage". This play was very good, and it was so funny. I got irritated there as well. One of the ushers came up to me to say that the bottle of water cost was $1.00. I told her that I had already paid for it when we checked in for seating. Not a good evening for me at all. I haven't turned into a (hood rat) in a very long time but tonight I was very close to it.

Today's challenge worried is (incazzato). I don't get (incazzato) often but I was on my way fidanzata.

Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ah, incazzato. È complicato.
Colin Powell: Arrabbiati e poi lascia perdere.
Ang Lee: A volte devi arrabbiarti per fare le cose.
Grace Slick: Quando impari che una verità è una bugia, segue la rabbia.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...