Monday, November 14, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood! Baked!

Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul!

Buongiorno!  Buona Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiin Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage and a flirt, smile!  Alexa is awake and she said the today is going to be a very busy one for me. I have to make a trip over on the eastside today.

Hey, yesterday was filled with some good football games and we are looking forward to more this evening.

I am working on a new rock and hopefully I will complete it soon. Here is my playmates latest creation. It going to be a (keeper). Enjoy!


13 NOV ELISE'S LATEST! (KEEPER)

We be going on a staycation on Thursday and Friday. We will be at one of the local Marriott's. We will be taking a respite and yes, my World-Famous Tuna Dip will be made for this one. Can you say "Frito's"? We will for sure.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (bisogno). I (bisogno) to see my fidanzata soon.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

“La vita ha un modo per portarti oltre i tuoi desideri e le tue speranze. Invece, ti lascia davanti a ciò di cui hai bisogno.
― Shannon Ontano

Jessie said...

Amen fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...