Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



Mood: Mending!

Music listening to: Paying the Cost to Be the Boss by BB. King!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

We dropped off the "Green Lady" for service this morning. Jackie is here to care for Chris. Chris will not be receiving a massage this morning due to Rosemarie is out today.

I am using our trip laptop this morning due to the PC is having some issues. Hopefully I will be able to get it corrected today.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. We still need to get more rocks to work with soon.

Tomorrow I will be stuck at home for an appointment for Chris's wheelchair. No arrival time given. 

Tomorrow is "Chef's Day". I am looking forward to it because my Sous Chef and I will be preparing Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes, and Sweet Peas. Yummy!

Well, I had better go to see where Chris the iRobot is at. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge work is (freddo). My fidanzata and my girlfriends are never (freddo).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hmm. Il freddo ha diversi significati. Freddo come la temperatura o freddo come non affettuoso. Penso che le tue amiche siano sempre "warm-hearted" per te.

Jessie said...

Oh,Si fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...