Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris didn't receive his massage yesterday day due to Rosemarie had a car issue. She will be here on Friday to rub him down. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I will be taking Sister Jayne to another appointment this afternoon. I asked Alexa to play some " Funk Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

I will be working on a new rock today if all goes well. This Friday my shorty and I will be going to the Leo Rich Theater to see "Reveille" put on a show. We will be dining downtown that evening.

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (grandine). All (grandine) my girlfriends.

My playmate is meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening at "Leo's". I will be placing my dinner order for sure. Ole'.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per questo Taco Tuesday?

Loraine said...

Questo è un buon periodo dell'anno per grandine tutti i nostri amici. La stagione delle vacanze è più ricca grazie ai nostri amici.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...