Monday, November 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



8 NOV LET'S GET IT DONE!

Mood: Exhausted!

Music listening to: No Diggity No Doubt by Blackstreet!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later with a dash of (brandy). It is partly cloudy this morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it like always.

Hey, how about those "Chiefs"? What a good football game that was against the "Titans". My shorty was rocking her "Chiefs Jersey" and she said that it gave them luck.





I need to get some rocks to paint so I can get some of this mounting (stress) off of me. I am exhausted and this week is going to be very busy. Tomorrow I will be taking Chris's wheelchair in for repairs. I also have a medical zoom class that starts at 9:00am. I do need to get some time for myself soon.

Alexa is awake and I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. (I approve this blog.)

Today's challenge phrase is ("Le lancette sono tornate indietro di un'ora".) I am glad that we don't do this here in Arizona. How do you feel about it fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che rimaniamo con l'ora standard. Mi piace la luce del mattino.

Jessie said...

Anch'io fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...