Friday, November 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Fragola! Rummied!

Music listening to: Disco Inferno!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold clear morning here in the "Garden District".

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Old School" music for me today.

My shorty and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Call Jane" and it is excellent and is in tune with Womens Rights of today. Great acting in this one and I recommend it. Today we are going to see the movie "Till". A powerful movie with a statement.

This evening we are meeting up with my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina. We will enjoy a nice dinner at "Pastiche". After dinner we will make our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Red Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins". It is going to a good one.

Hey, I am starting to worry about my "Phillies". They are down 3 to 2 by the Astros. My wallet is starting to feel a light already. "Come On Phillies".

I have to tell you that my (fragola) dream came true. I enjoyed a nice bowl of (fragola) ice cream last night. It was delicious let me tell you. This was purchased from "Frozen Delight".


3 NOV (FRAGOLA) YUMMY!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag at you later. Enjoy the day.

Today's challenge word is (sto bene). I am (sto bene) fidanzata. How about you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei rimasto caldo ieri sera?

Loraine said...

Sto bene stamattina perché la mia coperta preferita mi ha tenuto al caldo ieri sera. Mi manca l'alba delle 5:30 ma le notti fresche ti fanno dormire bene la notte.

Jessie said...

Si,si fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...