Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Baked! Gummied!

Music listening to: Someday We Will Be Together by Diana Ross!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. It is a cold, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

The coffee is a good strong "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that "Chris" the iRobot will be out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today. I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment later this morning.

If time permits, I will start a new rock today.

Well, I had better get to it post haste, eh? Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is ( intelligente). I hope that all of my girls feel (intelligente) today.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai preso quella coperta in piu ieri sera?

Loraine said...

La differenza tra stupidità e genio è che il genio ha i suoi limiti. Sconosciuto
Sì, avevo quella coperta. Tutte le persone intelligenti hanno una coperta in più quando è inverno a Tucson.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening,
Just getting ready to head to bed where it's much warmer,,, lol
31 degrees here already. Still reaining gere as well. Light rain but enough to make it nasty out in thwe freezing weather.
Have a good night and keep warm.
Extra blankets for us tonight

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...