Monday, April 7, 2014

What's Sup?

What's Up?        
FERRY STREET INN IN MY HOMETOWN OF DETROIT.


Well, I got all of my errands taken care of and all I have to do now is get Chris to his doctor's appointment this afternoon. WooHoo!

I got my bag packed for Rocky Point as well. I just finished making my world famous Tuna/Jalapeno dip and it is delicious.

I thought that I had really messed it up because as I was making it I needed to put in a dash of black pepper. Well, someone did not put the cap back on properly and as I was putting in my dash it came off and a lot of pepper poured out. I said a few choice expletives don't you know? Smile!

I calmed down and I add a bit more jalapenos and and sweet relish to get rid of some to extra pepper taste. Ole'

Well, hope that you are doing OK so far? It is time for another cup of coffee with a little Baileys Irish Creme, smile.
Later.......Jessie

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

lol,,,
my bob would have not said a word,,,lol he would have done what you did and added more halepeno (not spelled correctly,, close enough,,lol) and doctored it up.
sometimes I think you 2 are related,,, lmao
have a good week Jessie and have a good time while your away.

Jessie said...

Thanks countrygranny.

Loraine said...

What a lovely inn in your hometown!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...