Friday, April 4, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          
MAN CAVE BEER GLASS FROM BARB!


CHEERS!


How was your day? Things around here were just great. The wheelchair lady did not make an appearance today and that is major. I got to sip all by myself while Chris was enjoying his supplement.

Elise and Lila came in last place today at bridge and Elise cool with it. We are all set to head out to dinner and the theater as soon as Marv arrives. It should be a good evening out.

 I got a very nice surprise from one of the bidders and shufflers today after the game was over. Elise gave my a gift that was left for me by Barbara. She gave my a nice beer glass that I will be using repeatedly for sure.

I am going to add her to my list of girlfriends, yes I am. So please don't let this get back to Lila, Jane, Sheila, Elaine, Loraine,OK? I could be heading for a beat-down don't you know, smile! Elise has my back just in case, and I know that for sure.

Have a great evening and be careful.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good night. Prayers are still on going for Jet.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, are you awake?

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the evening.

Flo and John, good night!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

How are you going to keep track of all the women in your life???

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...