Friday, April 4, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!                 
SHOO AND STU


Music listening to: Dance Hall Days by Wang Chung

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and a smoothie will be made for later in the day. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson but it is supposed to return to normal temps over the weekend.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Bad Words" it is hilarious and it lives up to it's title. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    We are going to have dinner at "Cee Dee Jamaican Kitchen" this evening. We will dine there prior to us seeing the play "Southern Comfort" at the "Live Theater Workshop". It got good reviews and we have heard that it is really good.

   We enjoyed a fantastic evening with Shoo and Stu last night. We enjoyed various Chinese foods and we downed two bottles of red.

   We played "Mahjonng" using the 2014 cards. I have to tell since I did not win a single game last night nor did I win at Elaine's in Gold Canyon.

    Last night we played several games that nobody won right off the bat. After a while Shoo won three games, Stu won one game, and Elise won one game. I think that this card is a difficult one, but I will master it before next years cards come out. I came close to winning twice last night and all I needed was one tile. Go figure!

    Well, I can see the coffee pot beckoning to me to get a refill. Have a good TGIF! and stay safe.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie have a good one. Jet is in our prayers.

Loraine, do you really like that t-shirt idea?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a wonderful evening even if I got beat in my own house. Payback is coming soon for sure.

Flo and John be careful.

Monna, have a safe enjoyable weekend.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Rosie Posey, how are you today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The T-shirt is gorgeous! You three - you, Elise and Bobby - are going to be the talk of Jamaica, mon.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...