Friday, April 4, 2014

Howdy!

Howdy!                   


How are things going for you on this TGIF! day? It is going pretty good so far. I just sold two pair of custom made cowboy boots on Ebay.

They belonged to Bobby's dad. One pair is made of Ostrich and the other is made of Alligator. I will be shipping them out to the buyer who lives in California tomorrow morning. I am stoked! Jane not (stroked), smile!

Elise hosting  a Marathon Bridge game here at 1:00pm. I am going to give the bidders and shufflers a break today because I am in such a good mood due to the sale on Ebay.

I may even look for the wheelchair lady to offer her a chance to sit down with Chris and I have a shot of Jack with me, smile! NOT! If she gets one shot she will refuse to leave and I cannot have that nor can I afford it. She can guzzle, (Jane) don't go there!

Well, I had better get busy and get Chris up. Our dear friend Sheila from Douglas will be paying us a visit tomorrow evening. Can you say "Gin and Tonic?" Sheila will for sure.

Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...