Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

     How are you doing so far on this Sunday morning? We just got back from having breakfast with Sheila at the "Egg Connection". 

     The food was as good as ever an the place was packed with people lined up outside the door.

     We are back at home and Elise caring for Chris. We said our good-byes to Sheila as she is on her way back to Douglas, AZ.

      Sheila reminded me that she is my only girlfriend and for me not to forget that, smile! It is always a pleasure to spend time with Sheila. We are looking forward to when we get together again.

      I am going to do some yard work shortly behind Chris's house as usual. Chris is getting his grub on right now and later he will get a "bio-feedback" treatment given to him by Elise in the main house.

Well, I had better get to that yard work.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Coyotes are amazing - they can manage in any neighborhood. A few days ago, I saw a dog and a coyote traveling together a few blocks down from my house. I have never seen the two species together.

Jessie said...

That is so cool.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...