Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hello!

Hello!          
Hot in Tucson, AZ


What's happening around your way? It is heating up here in Tucson. Elise started the cooling in the main house and I just started it up in Chris's house. Ahhhhh! 

I believe it is 5 o'clock somewhere right? Time for a cervesa or three. I just finished cleaning up the patio area and I brought out a couple of chairs and a metal tub to put ice and cervesas, sodas, and maybe a bottle of white vino or two.

I am just getting a ahead start on Saturday evening. I will bring out more chairs and tables over the next few days. I have the overhead lights strung up and I may  need to purchase a new extension cord or two.

I will also bring out a cooler or two for water and the like. I am starting to get hungry. So I believe it is time for that salad.
Later.........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...