Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Die For You by Prince

    It's Easter Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed this morning. No smoothie or salad this morning due to Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast.

    We had a very nice Easter Brunch with the family up in the foothills of Tucson. Good food and it was good to see everyone.

     Elise and I went to "Downtown" for Happy Hour. The food was very good and so were the drinks. Elise ordered lamb tongue tacos and a glass of red. I ordered the corn meal fried chicken livers and Tucson Lemonade. Later Elise ordered an extra dry martini with three olives. Man was that good. I ordered a second Tucson Lemonade. 

     The play at the Arizona Theater Company titled "Venus in Fur" was very good and very well done. It was like "50 Shades of Grey" very sensual and erotic. The actress that played "Venus" was hot. Did I say that? Yes, I did, but don't let that get back to "Lila", smile!

     Elise and I will be going to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. 

     Enjoy your day and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, enjoy the day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...