Monday, April 21, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Content, Rummied!

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and I don't think she will be popping up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   No coffee or anything this morning except my meds and some water. I have to get some lab work done at around 8:30am. After that I may rob Mickey D's of a few sausage biscuits, smile!

   It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. We have a visitor who will be staying with us for a few weeks. She is occupying "Do Drop Inn" room number 2. She is a good friend of our niece Sara.

  I have to run a errand after I get my lab work done. I will visit the post office to check on a package that I sent out that has not arrive as of yet and it should have by now.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful Monday.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, what is new?

Monna, have a good week.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are things?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...