Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's a Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Holiday by Madonna

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is nice and hot this morning and a smoothie will go along nicely with my class lecture a little later this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a (cranio) treatment at 11:00am.

   I have to run a quick errand prior to my my class this morning. I have to pick up some ink for my printer so I can put the finishing touches on "365 Days With Elise". I will also stop a shoe shop to have a pair of Cowboy Boots sized for their actual size and width. I have an inquiry about them from a Ebay member.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

Ross and Denise, yes we had a very nice time in Gold Canyon.

Monna, still snowing?

Rosie Posey, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

And you have a great day too!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...