Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Distraught!  Crap Happens!

Music listening to: Working Day and Night by MJ

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:25am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. She will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is doing it's job. No smoothie or salad for today. It is warm 74 degrees this morning here in Central Tucson. How is it looking around your way?

   Well our short vacation was a bust due to some very unsettling events. I will no elaborate on it but it was very upsetting. I am so glad that I am a very disciplined person. I had to make a decision that could not be helped. My only regret is that we had planned this trip months ago and I feel like I let Elise down with my decision but it could not be helped.

   We did get to stay overnight in Mexico before we had to return to Tucson. I contacted my brother Herman to see if he could get us a good rate at one of the Marriott's here in Tucson and he did. Herman saved the day for us and we are very grateful to him. I explained to him what happened and he did not understand the reasoning either. Lesson learned for Elise and I. 

    I have made the adjustments so this will never happen again. Nuff said!! Elise and I went to see the movie "Captain America" The Winter Soldier" in 3D and it is very good. We also went to see the movie "Le Weekend" at the "Loft", excellent movie and very well done with outstanding acting.

    We also had a very nice dinner at the "DDC" and we did pretty good on the slots as well. We have no plans for today as of yet, but more than likely we will stay home and go over our future plans. 

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful weekend.
Later...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

John and Jane, behave.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, what is new.

Liz, have a safe trip home.

Monna, how is everyone?

Rosie Posie, Happy Birthday.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So sorry your vacation was a bust. Hopefully things will go better next time.
And thank goodness for your brother.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...