Saturday, April 5, 2014

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon,

How is it going so far? I am caring for Chris this morning due to Bobby is under the weather. So I did not get do all of the things that I had planned on doing this morning. I did get to the post office to get two parcels sent out to California.

Elise is out grocery shopping and she will stop to purchase some new shoes for Chris. We are looking forward to seeing Sheila very soon.

I got out my duffel bag for our trip to Rocky Point on Tuesday. Elise and I will start packing on Monday. Rosemary will be joining us on this trip. It should be great and really relaxing.

Chris and I just got back from a walk so I had better get him hydrated. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...