Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          
Grand Canyon!


Well, how was your day? It has been another good one here in Tucson. I relaxed in the backyard with Chris this afternoon. I listened to some smooth jazz and I was in a zone. Very nice!

It is starting to get a little windy right now and the wind chimes are sounding nicely. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting.

I declined Elise's offer to bring me back some dinner. I fixed myself a couple of brawts on the grill and they were delicious. Of course I had a nice cold cervasa to go along with them. If you have brawts you have to have beer.

Well, I had better get back to see what Chris is up to. Have a great night.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a nice evening.

Loraine, why yes that is one of my photos. Do you think it will look good on a postcard?

Shoo and Stu, take it slow.

Flo and John, sleep tight.

Mary and Bob, good night.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

It will be gorgeous on a post card!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...