Monday, April 14, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!         
Rocky Point, Mexico a few days ago.


How has your day been? It has been a busy one for me on this Monday. I got all of my phone calls made and I put together a new barrel BBQ grill and smoker. I am looking forward to using it very soon.

I really enjoyed my salad today for some reason or other. Chris rested and he got plenty of sun this afternoon. Tomorrow will be another busy day. I was supposed to listen to my next lecture but I have to put that off due to I have to make a visit to one of Chris's doctors to reset an appointment.

I will have to pick up a few Easter cards as well. I also have to put together a new covered shelter for the new grill. I will also have to keep the backyard cleaned up to make sure it is ready for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" after party that will be held here.

We watched a few episodes of "West Wing" with Chris. Elise prepared some chili for dinner. Delicious! Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a peaceful evening.

Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John enjoy the evening.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, sleep tight.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Rosie Posie, have a good night.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The ocean looks as beautiful as ever!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...