Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!        
St. Louis Style Ribs


Mood: Groggy!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War (classic Old School)

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is doing it's job this morning and a small salad will be enjoyed later this morning. Angelica will be her this morning to care for Chris. Bobby will be here this afternoon.

    Elise and I may go to the movies today. We are meeting up with Jen and Lundy at Kingfishers for Happy Hour this evening.

     Well, I have to say again that those St. Louis Style Ribs are delicious. Rosemary like them and Elise was able to eat some as well. It was touch and go for awhile because I could not stop eating them. I thought to myself I have to stop because it would not be fair for Elise not the get any. I think the fur-babies are mad at me because they did not get any. They guarded the smoker while they were cooking with a vengeance. 

     I will be working on the patio area again today in preparation for the after party here on Saturday evening. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thursday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, glad you liked the postcard.

Jane and John have a good day.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Shoo and Stu , what is up?

Flo and John, enjoy.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Bet the party will be a winner!

countrygranny47 said...

have a great evening Jessie and Elsie,,,
hugs--Mary and Bob

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...