Friday, April 18, 2014

Hello!

Afternoon!            


How are you? We are being sprinkled on off and on. Smells really good. 

I got my errands taken care of and Chris and I are resting watching TV. Elise and the Marathon game is in full swing. Chris and I can hear them talking and laughing. I hope that someone has not gotten into the Jack, smile!

We are looking forward to this evenings activities. Tomorrow we will be up in the foothills having an early Easter brunch with the family. It something that we do every year. The dynamics has started to change due to some of the family members are grown and have lives of their own.  I do miss Mum being at these gatherings a lot.

Well, I had better get back to Chris and get my attire ready for tonight.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...