Monday, April 7, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!        


   Well, the day has just about ended. How was yours? I had Elise taste my world renowned Tuna/Jalapeno dip and she loved it. So it will making it's way to Mexico tomorrow with us.

    Chris, Elise, and I met his new doctor today and he seemed very nice and he has a very good bedside manner. 

     I will be closing up my bag this evening after my final check to see that I have everything for the trip. We will be loading up the Tacoma in the morning.

     Elise prepared some very good buckwheat pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee for dinner. It was delicious. We watched three episodes of "Boardwalk" with Chris on DVD from "Netflix". A very good series.

     I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her way to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, glad that you liked the postcards.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Liz, good to hear from you.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

JT, the trip depends all on your progress.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...