Monday, April 21, 2014

Howdy!

Howdy!         
Cathy's in the foothills of Tucson. See the Lab-doodle?


The lovely Sara, Zack, and Eddie


What's up? I just got back from running my errands and getting my lab work done. I have to tell you I am starving because it was a required fasting for this lab work.

I picked up a few items for a nice BBQ. I bought a new barrel smoker and I am going to give it a try in a few days. I picked up some St. Louis style ribs, a couple of thick center cut pork chops, and a nice rub.

I need to pick up some wood chips for the smoker as well. Maybe I can text Elise and to see if she can pick up some before she comes home.

Elise and I are going to start making our list for our trip to Jamaica. We are really looking forward to this trip. We are hoping that no (SNAFU'S) arise to mess it up. We have our snorkels, and floaters all ready to be used. Yea Mon'.

Chris is receiving his Cranio Sacral treatment right. He will be in a zone very soon. Well, I had better get something to eat before I pass out, smile! The above photos were taken on Saturday at the Easter Brunch in the foothills of Tucson.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...