Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!     
Elise catching some zzzz's









Mood: Thankful!

Music listening to: I Need Love by LL Cool J

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I have my cup in hand. A small salad will be enjoyed a little later this morning. The birds are chirping up a storm this morning.

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to run this morning while she is here.

    Well, I had better get a move on. Have a great day and stay happy, safe, and healthy. The above photos were taken in Rocky Point, Mexico.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine,have a good one.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Rosie, Posie, stay well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...