Sunday, April 13, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!         


How are things going for you so far on this Sunday?  I just finished doing some yard work behind Chris's house and some work on the patio as well.

I will have to keep on top of the patio due to Elise is hosting the "Tucson Women's Chorus" after party here in a few weeks. Luck me, eh? Smile!

We had a very enjoyable breakfast with Paula and Marty at "Prep and Pastry". The food is very good there and it is a popular place. The line waiting to be seated was quite a long one. 

I want to thank you both Paula and Marty for listening to me vent. I needed that very much. I am glad that you could see where I was coming from and your insight helped me a lot. Thanks again!

I am pleased that you liked the postcards. If you need more just let me know. I am in need of a few beers about right now after all of that yard work. I also need tackle the ivy in the front of the house as well. I may get to it later today, if not I will get it done tomorrow.

I have a very busy week coming up and I need to get ready for it. Enjoy the your day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, enjoy the day.

Jane and John, stay well.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good Sunday.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I just read a review of Prep and Pastry. It got stars! Glad to know you enjoyed it too.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...