Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hump Day! Give It Up!

Good Morning!



Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I don't think she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. I could be wrong, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and no salad or smoothie today. Elise and I are going out for an early dinner with the crew. We are meeting up with Toni, Lois, and Lee at Leo's for Mexican food. Yes, it will be a margarita day for Elise and I. Ole'.

     Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Well, the smoker is open and I am soaking some hickory and Jack Daniels wood chips in water for about an hour. 

     The St. Louis style ribs are out of the fridge and I will put them in the smoker in about an hour from now. My mouth is watering already. I hope that they turn out moist and delicious.

     Once the smoker starts the fur-babies will park themselves right next to the smoker hoping for something to drop by accident. Not going to happen, smile!

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Hump Day.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what is new?

Jane and John, slow your roll.

Flo and Bob, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good on.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...