Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!       
Cactus Flower


Mood: Validated!

Music listening to: You and I by Rick James

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is purring away. I don't think she will be popping up anytime soon this morning,due to a rousing game of "Gin Rummy" smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is nice and hot and a small salad and a orange splash smoothie will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this afternoon.

  I will be listening to my missed lecture this morning and I may shoot you a question or two. Elise and I may go to the movies later in the day.

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper, (Jane don't go there or have you?)
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Tiger have a safe trip.

Loraine, stay well. OK, I will put that pic on a postcard.Thanks!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Flo and John, thank you for the pic of the tomato. 

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Rosie Posie,how are you feeling?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...