Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Bench dedicated to Elise's Dad at the High School in Douglas, AZ
Good Morning  

Mood: Under The Weather

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ

     It's a Tricky Tuesday!! How are you doing? I started the day off several times this morning. I was playing the tune (Skip, skip to the Loo), smile! I don't know why all of a sudden this tune started but it was not pleasant to say the least.

     Elise is in her cave this morning but I am sure that she will be up and about very soon. I hope that she doesn't join me in skipping to the Loo! Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good this morning, and I don't have any appetite at all as of yet. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a few errands that I need to take care of this morning. After those are done I will begin to get the extra bedrooms ready for our Turkey Day visitors.

      I will post more about our Vegas and Florence trip sometime today. Hopefully! We had a very nice visit yesterday from Lindsay our granddaughter. We have not seen her since she was 18 years old. She used to care for Chris.

      She has grown into a very beautiful young lady with a lot of class, style and grace. It was a pleasure to see her and we wish her continued success in all that she does.

      Well, I had better get another cup of coffee to get me motivated to move forward. Have a great day. We are going to the U of A/ASU football game on Friday. Go Cats!
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Rosie, in Aussie Land what is new?

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, get busy.

Dena, it was a pleasure to see you guys yesterday. Have fun in Mexico.

Flo and John, how are you?

Liz, what is new?

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Shirlene, how are you?

Sis, in GA what is new?

Bobby, how is your day going?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So, ae you cooking the turkey? Making the pies?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...