Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Crappy

Music listening to: The Way You Make Me Feel by MJ

     It's a Tricky Tuesday. I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is really moving around this morning. So she will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and I am eyeing a lemon cake this morning, and the eyes have it, smile! Yummy! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

     I am using our laptop this morning because my desktop is acting weird for some reason. I have not set plans for today, so I will be taking it slow and easy unless something pops up.

     I will post the final installment about our Florence trip later this morning. I will also post about the Wildcat game that we attended last week as well, with a few pics.

     Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and some more of that lemon cake too! Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a productive day.

Jane and John,, have a good one.

Loraine, what is shakin' bacon?

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Shirlene, good to hear from you this morning.

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross and Denise, how are things down under?

Rosie, how are things down your way in Aussieland?

Liz, what is new?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Bobby, what are you up to today?

1 comment:

bobby said...

today I need to finish painting the front door; mail some more pictures to my son; go through more old pictures; some light housekeeping and the rest is serendipity....

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...