Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: On a cloud!

Music listening to: Tick, toc of the clock

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's Up? I started the day off at 3:45am. Yes, you heard me right. As a matter of fact it this event even up at that time, smile!

    So I went out to investigate. The noise was a turned over clay flower pot that rested on the wall. More than likely it was a cat. It did not disturb the two fur-babies at all. 

     I will be putting on the kettle very soon, and I will begin to care for Chris. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosie will be here at 1:00pm to take over.

     We are all set for our overnight stay at the DDC, so wish us some luck, OK? Cha Ching! We are going to take Lampchop to the vet in a little while for her annual exam.

     Well, I see a coffee cup with my name on it. Have a good day and be careful.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a fantastic day.

Loraine, where are you?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, keep busy.

Bobby,, what is shakin' for today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...