Monday, November 5, 2012

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon! Yikes!          

Mood: Monday-fied

Music listening to: Sail On by Lionel Richie

     Yikes, it's a true Monday! I started the day off at 4:00am I just could not get to sleep at all. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is warning stranded ships at sea about the dense fog ahead. Any plans for today?

     The  coffee didn't do it's job this at all. It did not give me that kick start that I needed. I have a few errands to take care of today if I can get to them. 

     It's a real Monday because the new washer/dryer stack   would not fit were the old one is. So now I have called for a repairman to come by to have a look at it. It is Chris's machine and we need it on a daily basis.

     I hope that this day turns around for the better. We have not even packed for our trip to Las Vegas yet. This not like us at all. It must be some dark forces against us for sure.

     Well, I will try to post more about our trip to Florence later this evening. I need a Jack and Coke for sure, make that two of them.

     Have a good day . We hope that yours going much better.
Later........Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, be good.

Shoo and Stu, how are you feeling?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You don't want to be late for the Las Vegas fun! Get those clothes packed. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...