Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Well, I had a good time with Chris this morning and now Bobby is here to take over. I am going to watch a little TV and relax.

I went out earlier to the shed to get some more supplement for Chris and I had to move my treadmill to get to it.

I moved it and it just fell forward. Come to find out someone had broken the locking latch that keeps it in place when it is folded and stored. The latch had been broken and bent as if someone had forced it down to use it without unlocking it first. Now it cannot be used until that is fixed. Very upsetting to say the least.

We are going to watch the Wildcat Basketball team play this evening. It should be a very good game, because they are doing very well so far this year. Elise is out getting her mani-pedi taken care by Nicolette.

We my stomach is growling for some reason but I an going to wait until Elise returns so we can have some leftover open faced-turkey sandwiches.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Jane, I miss you too!

Monna, good to hear from you this morning.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...