Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hump Day!


Good Morning  

Mood: Loo-less!

Music listening to: How Deep Is Your Love by the Bee-Gees

      It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound. So she will not be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

     I am happy to say that I have been loo-less during the night. The electrolytes did the job. As a precaution I will continue to down some today. WooHoo! The coffee is nice and hot this morning and I will have a turnover that Elise got for me to go along with it.

     I have a a busy day today. I will get the extra bedrooms ready for our Thanksgiving company. Chris and I will be visited by my nurse supervisor at 11:00am so I have to get ready for that. We will also set up the dining room table for tomorrows feast of thanks.

     Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon after Bobby arrives to care for Chris. It is going to be a busy day. We have not heard anymore about our tickets for Fridays football game. It is said that no news is good news but I have a feeling that this is not going to happen. If not we will watch it on TV. Also on Friday morning I will be running out to the DDC to pick up my perks. Yes! We are going to stay out at the DDC on the 29th of November, one of our perks. We will hit the buffet for sure while we are there. Cha Ching!

     Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Hump Day and be careful out there.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, wake up that is enough sleep.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Olivia, how are things in GA?

Flo and John, how are you?

Fernanda, what is new in Firenze?

Monna, how are you? Give our best to all.

Jerome and Kesha, what is new in Lawrenceville?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Rosie , how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

YAWN. Okay, I'm up and at'em. Got to bake pumpkin-cream cheese brownies for tomorrow. Of course, I'll have to taste some of the dough just to be sure it's edible. And I found some pumpkin-cream cheese ice cream to go with the brownies. I already got just a taste of that. To die for!

Happy Thanksgiving, friend of mine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...