Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning!
Thank a Veteran.

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson

    It's a Sunday! I started the day off at 5:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise has just arrived to take over and Chris has us both busy with him this morning. I had to shower him while Elise changed the linen on his bed. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot this morning. We are going to the Egg Connection for breakfast as soon as Elise gets back up from her nap. Yes, she went back to bed and she is in a zone.

     After I woke her up she glanced at the clock and it was a quarter to 9:00am. She popped up and got herself together so we go to have breakfast. We had  a very nice breakfast at the Egg Connection, they always have good food there.

     We returned home and now Elise is caring for Chris while I run a few errands. Marcio is here to look at the closet the the washer/dryer sets in. He is going to make some modifications so the machine can fit, so we can have Home Depot bring the unit back and install it. We have been going a few rounds with this project let me tell you.

     I know that I am behind with my posting about our Florence trip but I will get back to it very soon. Also I will post about our recent trip to Las Vegas. It has been a bit hectic lately.

     We had a wonderful evening with Loraine, Jim and Bobby at 'Neo's. The food was great, so good I had to order two Mojito's. They are very good there. Bobby had rum and coke, Jim had a Mojito and a rum and coke, Loraine had vine bianco, and Elise had vino rosso. It was all good.

      After dinner we went over to Loraine's home to have a spirited  game of "Wizard". I was all set to turn the game out. I even wore my red sweatshirt that said "No More Mr. Nice Guy". I have to tell you it did not work at all. I cane in last I mean way last.

      Bobby was determined to win and beat Jim, but his hopes were dashed as well. Loraine and Elise were holding there own as well. So that left Jim to become the  "Wizard"  master this round. It was a lot of fun.

      We laughed, talked, joked, drank,drank, drank and did I say drank? We we drunk to our hearts content. it was delightful. We had to say our goodbyes and we departed for home to sleep and dream about how great the evening was.

       Elise and I are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosie arrives to care for Chris. Well, ,I had better get busy continuing to catch up on many things that I need to get done.

Have a great Sunday and a better tomorrow.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Jane and John, take it slow and easy.

Loraine, thank you so very much for showing us a great time last night. What time did you get up? Hmmmmm?

Shoo and Stu what are you up to?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Marcia, how are you doing?

Jerome and Kesha, how are things in GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

6:30 saw the white and brown of my eyes. But it wasn't until 7:15 that my feet hit the floor.

It was fun last night! Thanks for coming over.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...