Monday, November 26, 2012

It's a Monday!

Good Morning 

Mood: Resting

Music listening to: To Be Real

     It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave again this morning, so she will not be hitting the floor early today. Smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I will have a donut or two to go along with it. I love donuts, I should have been a cop, eh? Chris and I are going to take it slow and easy today.

     The Thanksgiving weekend went well, better than I expected. Now we must get back to the norm. We are going to use one of our perks on Thursday and stay at the DDC overnight. Cha Ching! we hope so.

     I will post the last part of our Florence trip sometime today. Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris. We hope that your weekend was a good one.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Rosie, what is new in Aussie Land?

Olivia, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...