Friday, November 2, 2012

Oops!

Oops!

I have just been informed by Elise that their is going to be a marathon bridge game here today. Well, the bidders and shufflers will not have to feel my wrath this time. I will not be so easy at the next game. Beware!

Also we are heading out again, no not back to Firenze (we wish). but to Las Vegas, Nevada. We will leave on Tuesday and return on Friday. We will be joined by Bobby, being it will be his first time ever to visit Sin City. He will have a blast.

I received a great deal since I am a member of the Players Club. We could not resist so we are going to pull some slots and take in a show or two. Can you say buffet? We will several times. Wish us luck, OK?

Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...