Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Night!

Janelle,Kim,Lindsay,Dena. Our granddaughters are in the middle. Kim and Lindsay.
Good Night!  

Well, the day is almost over. How was yours? I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her computer this evening.

Elise prepared beans and cornbread for dinner,one of my favorite meals. Within an hour I was back skipping to the (Loo). I have come to the conclusion that I have picked up a stomach virus somewhere. So now I am taking fluids with electrolytes to get myself and my system back on track.

I didn't get the two extra bedrooms ready for our Thanksgiving stay overs, but I will get it done tomorrow after my nurse supervisors pays Chris and I a visit at 11:00am.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner, and I am looking forward to seeing the U of A and ASU play football live on Friday evening. I hope that all of the kinks have been worked out and we don't get a surprise and cannot go to watch the game.

I am also looking forward to seeing and listening to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" sing on Saturday night as well. Elise is a member of the chorus and she enjoys it. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day and sleep well. The above pic is of our granddaughter and family. Her name is Lindsay.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, have a good time in Sedona.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

One of my favorite things to do - sleeping well!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...