Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF!!!

Good Morning

Mood: Confident

Music listening to: Whip Appeal

      It's TGIF! What is new? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is as quiet as a mouse. So that means that she will not be getting up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and I am out of danish, so a harvest cookie will have to do, smile! I have to run a couple of errands this morning and I need to gas up the Tacoma as well.

      We had a very nice time last night at "La Parrilla Suiza". We were joined by Toni, Lee and Lois. The food was very good and the margaritas were plentiful, just the way I like it. We set our Christmas outing with the crew for Johnathan's Cork,and Toni was pleased with our choice. We all are looking forward to it. I took a few pics of our event last night and for some reason Elise's pic disappeared. Did I have one to many margarita's? NOT!

     Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to Midway Molina for a few cocktails, prior to going to Live Theatre Workshop. We will see the play titled "Fallen Angels" a comedy that should be very good. After the play we are going to Applebee's for a late dinner. Bobby will be joining us there.

     Well, I had better get busy. I will post more about are visit to Florence later this morning. Have a great TGIF and have a better tomorrow.

Cheers...........Jessie and Elise




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...