Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Good Evening!

Good Evening!   

    How was your day? Things went pretty well here in the desert. Chris and I relaxed today and we watched some TV for awhile.

    I am caring for Chris this evening and my other half is at a book club meeting at Kon Tiki. I put in an order of Polynesian BBQ ribs for my dinner. I have a cold beer on ice ready to go along with the meal. Yeah!!

   Oh I forgot to mention earlier that my loving wife bought and gave me a Christmas present early this year. Yes, she did. I go a new cell phone. It is a Windows 8X HTC, I love it! I am one lucky dude let me tell you.

   Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise.

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well guys and we hope that everyone feels better soon.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Sheila, hope your day was a good one?

Flo, how is John? Is he back at home?

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...